Saturday, October 31, 2015



Real or fake ? 
(King of Comedy)
👑:Real or fake?? Wellll, first i'd like to ask who came up with this stupid question? And then that my opinion on these two words is now adays they are played out or used to freely or to often. What I believe, is the majority of people using these words dont even have the same definition of the word as the next man. Some say it means being honest or truthful or whatever. I personally think myself that people need to just find a whole nother word. I dont know if nothers a word but I once heard a man say "nata now nother" and that man was mike epps lol. But back to the topic. The other words people should use, I myself like to use "official" instead of real cause they somewhat have the same meaning. Maybe you could also try to use " trill, thorough, certifide, I dont know illest. Whatever, just think about once you start using them or something everybody else is just gonna play follow the leader. Because we are kings and especially if your on this site... haha. I'm just real tired of hearing people say "they aint real" or "there fake". People been letting this music be the main influence on the actions they take and life decisions. They got 17 year olds thinking they can live out rap songs real life. It's sad really I dont like to think about it. But since I am I would like to know what everybody else thinks on the topic. So please feel free to comment your opinion. And this is just of course my opinion if you was wondering. And also feel free to message me topic ideas or just stuff you want heard or seen about. Post a comment get the ball rolling.



1 comment: